We will rate which garage door installation Tampa, FL is the best, While there are a lot of good brands let’s check out these two companies. The criteria we will explore is the following.
- Price of garage doors in Tampa, FL
- Variety of styles of garage doors they carry
- Which garage brands carry energy efficient doors
- The durability of garage doors
- The features they offer on their garage doors
- Warranty of the door you choose for your garage
So let’s begin with the first one, C.H.I. Garage Doors, this brand has been around since 1981. Let’s go over the first criteria, price range. Their most affordable garage door comes in steel, and the price for this type of material can begin at around $600. Their higher price and top garage door prices can cost up to $11,500, of course, this doesn’t cover the garage door installation. This brand offers quite a range for the cost of a new garage door. All garage doors prices change due to size also. You can always call Sure Fix Garage Door Repair for more details on Garage Door Installation prices.
C.H.I. Garage Door Prices, Advantages, And Issues
Vinyl: Similar to vinyl fences and decks, these garage doors are long lasting due that they are made mostly from PVC materials.
- Pros: Hard to dent or damage, easy maintenance.
- Disadvantages: Available in fewer colors, some dislike the plastic look.
Fiberglass: Fiberglass can be mold to achieve architectural details which are unavailable in steel panels.
- Pros: Paintable, corrosion resistant, high impact resistance, quality faux wood grain available.
- Cons: Price, can become brittle in colder weather, may yellow with age.
Aluminum: In addition to providing a contemporary appearance, aluminum garage doors are particularly well suited to marine environments.
- Pros: High strength framework, corrosion resistant.
- Cons: Price, aluminum panels can dent easily.
Wood: This traditional structure material brings a natural look and beauty to your garage door and will complement any home.
- Pros: Highly versatile material to work in, organic beauty.
- Disadvantages: Expensive, significantly shorter warranties, requires consistent care to preserve door integrity.
Steel: By far the hottest and affordable choice, steel doors are available in a wide array of styles and colors, including woodgrain finishes.
- Pros: Power, easy maintenance, more extended warranties, and a wide range of color choices.
- Cons: Can be vulnerable to dents and may rust if not properly preserved.
Their fiberglass and vinyl garage doors come with insulation, but other options you need to add it on. Insulated garage doors help regulate the temperature on your garage, which makes it comfier in the summer and winter months. Insulation is essential if you devote a great deal of time working in your garage or spend much time in the garage. Just remember that most garages aren’t included in the house’s heating/air conditioning, so insulating your residential garage door might have limited impact on your overall utility bill.
Amarr Garage Door Prices, Advantages, And Issues
Amarr has been around a long time,1951 to be exact. Let’s begin with the price range of Amarr garage doors. The Stratford ST1000 8′ x 7′ 8′ x 6’6 garage door is their least expensive with the price starting from around $350 to $400 for their smallest model. Amarr highest prices are only available with a consultation. As with most of these companies, there are plenty of rates to choose to match your budget.
The materials Amarr doors are made out of steel or wood. The most impressive feature on their steel models is their patented hinges by the name of “safeguard.” This patent helps protect our hands and fingers from accidents. We know that around 20,000 injuries happen every year due to garage door accidents. Now let’s check out one model, the Stratford.
This doors depending on the exact model have a lifetime warranty. Along with that, they also come in over 150 designs and plenty of colors. The Strafford Collection maintenance is low, and they are very safe in preventing accidents. Amarr doors are not cookie cutter, so they go by each person’s needs, this means you can upgrade energy efficiency features such as insulation.
So who is the winner? We feel you can’t go wrong with any they are both great brands. Looking at the price they both offer an array of rates, so these brands are tied here. In the durability department, the better brand is the Amarr due to the lifetime warranty.
Both garage companies offer plenty of styles, but Amarr has a few more. However, the most important thing is the safety feature patent SafeGuard is what makes Amarr edge out C.H.I.
Keep in mind this opinion is not set in stone, and everyone looks for different things, so choose with your needs